If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you are welcome to return it for an exchange or a full refund. We do not put a time limit on our returns process, if you purchased it from us you can return it 1 month, 1 year or 1 decade after it was bought.
Our only conditions of return or exchange are:
- Tax invoice, receipt or proof of purchase must be verified
- Item must be in a resell-able condition (i.e: unused)
- Item must not be a sale or clearance item (exceptions can sometimes be made)
- Customer is responsible for the cost and management of returning item/s to us
Once an item has been returned to us, you will receive a full refund (less shipping – if any) within 3 business days or a replacement/exchange within 1-4 weeks, depending on where the replacement item is sourced.
To arrange a refund or exchange, please download, print and complete this form, package it up with your item/s and post it to:
PODCASES R&E (Returns & Exchanges)
16 Herbert St
ROCKDALE NSW 2216
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns.
A “faulty” item is defined as an item that is:
- Unfit for the purpose for which it is commonly used
- Unsafe, broken or defective
- Unacceptable in appearance or finish (scratched, chipped or otherwise cosmetically damaged)
If you receive a faulty item, we will work with you to resolve the issue in your favor. This may include one or more of the following remedies:
- Full refund
- Partial Refund